We provide a license of the GEO5 software for educational purposes to universities and other academic institutions at a very favorable conditions.
Who is eligible?
Teachers (instructors) at academic institutions offering courses that lead to an engineering degree. Software may only be used for educational purposes.
What is included in the GEO5 Educational Package?
The Educational package includes all GEO5 programs. Programs are without any analysis restrictions.
What is the price?
- The price of GEO5 Package Educational 10 is 1000EUR/1100USD (up to 10 users in a network)
- The price of GEO5 Package Educational 50 is 1500EUR/1650USD (up to 50 users in a network)
GEO5 Package Educational is a network licensed package utilizing a network hardlock (dongle), which is included in the price. (Educational license terms and conditions may slightly differ depending on the region or the dealer).
To order GEO5 Educational package, please, fill out our Request Form.
How to get Upgrades?
To use the up-to-date software versions, you need to subscribe to the annual Maintenance program. Fine Maintenance support program guarantees you the following advantages:
- Free upgrades and updates of the software
- New programs added to the package for free
- Engineering assistance provided by distinguished experts
- Priority technical support via telephone hotline or email
- More about Maintenance support
How to get Maintenance?To get all Maintenance benefits as new GEO5 software updates, Editions and technical support, you can choose from three following options:
- Mention GEO5 in your research work/papers and provide a consent to refer or publish it in the Research Papers category on Fine website. The consent of the copyright owner has to be provided in written form from the author, or
- Post a mention of GEO5 on your University/ department website. For example the following message: “The Department of _______________ at ________________ utilizes an educational license of the GEO5 Geotechnical Software Suite provided by the Fine Company.” containing the link to our web pages, or
- Subscribe to the GEO5 Fine Maintenance. The price is 15 % of the purchase price - 150 EUR/ 165 USD or 225 EUR/ 250 USD yearly.
Differences between Educational and Professional license?All GEO5 Educational licenses have neither design nor analysis limitations and include all GEO5 programs (approx. 30 programs). The only limitations are in reporting:
- Reports cannot be saved in editable formats such as Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF) or plain text
- Reports are watermarked with the following label: "Educational license - Software can be used only for educational purposes"