We provide a license of the GEO5 software for educational purposes to universities and other academic institutions at a very favorable conditions.
Who is eligible?
Teachers (instructors) at academic institutions offering courses that lead to an engineering degree. Software may only be used for educational purposes.
What is included in the GEO5 Educational Package?
The Educational package includes all GEO5 programs. Programs are without any analysis restrictions.
What is the price?
- The price of GEO5 Package Educational 10 is 1000EUR/1100USD (up to 10 users in a network)
- The price of GEO5 Package Educational 50 is 1500EUR/1650USD (up to 50 users in a network)
GEO5 Package Educational is a network licensed package utilizing a network hardlock (dongle), which is included in the price*.
To order GEO5 Educational package, please, fill out our Request Form.
How to get Maintenance?Get all Maintenance benefits as the new GEO5 Editions, new programs and technical support by choosing one of the following options:
- Mentioning GEO5 in your research work/papers and provide a consent** to refer or publish it in the Research Papers category. (Free Maintenance)
- Posting a mention of GEO5 software on your University/ department website*** (Free Maintenance)
- Subscribing to the Fine Maintenance for 15 % of the purchase price - 150 EUR/ 165 USD resp. 225 EUR/ 250 USD yearly).
Differences between Educational and Professional license?All GEO5 Educational licenses have neither design nor analysis limitations and include all GEO5 programs (approx. 30 programs). The only limitations are in reporting:
- Reports cannot be saved in editable formats such as Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF) or plain text
- Reports are watermarked with the following label: "Educational license - Software can be used only for educational purposes"
* Educational license terms and conditions may slightly differ depending on the region or a dealer.
** Placement of the author's work (or link to the author's work) to the Fine company websites will be made only with the consent of the copyright owner.
*** The example of the mention of GEO5 on the University websites: “The Department of _______________ at ________________ utilizes an educational license of the GEO5 Geotechnical Software Suite provided by the Fine Company.”