A new customer will receive The Fine Maintenance Service Agreement and the appropriate invoice immediately after the order is made. It is not necessary to send a signed copy of the agreement back. As soon as the invoice is paid, the agreement comes into effect and the customer becomes a member of the Fine Maintenance support program and may take advantage of all stated services.
An existing subscriber will be sent a proforma invoice 30 days before the Fine Maintenance Service Agreement is due to expire. As soon as the payment is made, the agreement is prolonged and the user receives a receipt. It is also possible to pay with a credit card. If a payment is not made, the user’s access to the Fine Maintenance program is automatically cancelled.
What you should know and consider:
- Fine Maintenance service agreement is concluded for given software suites (GEO5 and FIN EC). All TRUSS4 users obtain technical support for free as a part of the license lease.
- Fine Maintenance subscribers have immediate access to the newest GEO5 Edition, FIN EC version respectively.
- The price of the Fine Maintenance program is 15% of the current price of all purchased licenses for GEO5 excluding volume discounts given at the time of purchase. Exceptions are packages where the Fine Maintenance fee is fixed.
- The Fine Maintenance fee is always paid for a period of one year from the date of purchase and is renewed annually according to the invoice issued by the supplier.
- Users of old GEO5 versions have to upgrade their software by purchasing a Single Upgrade first.
- The terms of the agreement may differ slightly depending on the region or the Local Dealer