GEO5 Redi-Rock Wall+ program for designing gravity walls and MSE walls using Redi-Rock blocks is available for free at www.redi-rock.com.
The GEO5 Redi-Rock Wall package offers more programs to help with the complete design. The new Stratigraphy program allows to model landslide with the designed wall and calculate volumes of earthworks. Full version of Slope stability, Spread footing and Prefab wall programs help with calculation of any other walls or slopes.
GEO5 Stratigraphy and GEO5 Earthwork modules
- Model terrain surface and 3D subsoil model
- Import point coordinates (XYZ), LandXML files, or geodetic measurements
- Display/publish it in Google maps
- Superimpose Redi-Rock wall into the model and do landscape changes
- Calculate earthwork volumes
- Make presentations for contractors, engineers, and project owners/managers
GEO5 Slope Stability
- Analysis of any slope without
- Circular or polygonal slip surfaces with full optimization
GEO5 Spread Footing, GEO5 Spread Footing CPT
- Analysis of bearing capacity, settlement, and rotation
- Analysis based on phi and c or based on CPT or SPT tests
- Design of reinforcement according to the American Concrete Institute (ACI)
GEO5 Prefab wall
- Design based on user-defined blocks
- Analysis of hybrid walls using Redi-Rock blocks
More about the price of the package.
Find the nearest dealer to help you get the Redi-Rock Wall Package.