Buttons on the tool bar are used for controlling of data in a running task. The tool bar has a different appereance in 1D and 2D programs. The tool bar contains the following buttons:
Tool bar "Edit" - 1D programs
Tool bar "Edit" - 2D programs
Several buttons are divided into two parts and the button can control more functions (right part with the arrow).
Using the button for more functions
Individual buttons functions are the following:
Copy data to clipboard
- Copies the data from the current task to clipboard
- Opens a dialog window and pastes selected data from a different GEO5 program - for example from the "Earth Pressures" program to "Gravity Wall" program.
- Returns the last performed step (the function is available only in programs with 2D environment and must be allowed in "Options").
Undo (more steps)
- Opens a list of steps, that can be undone.
- Restores one returned step (the function is available only in programs with 2D environment and must be allowed on in "Options").
Redo (more steps)
- Opens a list of steps, that can be redone.