The input has the following limitations:
- the "Tunnels" regime cannot be used
- only some materials models can be used: Elastic, Mohr-Coulomb, Modified Mohr-Coulomb and Drucker-Prager
- active regions can be fully specified in the 1st construction stage only, in the following construction stages only activating the regions located above the terrain of the previous construction stage is allowed. No openings or cuts are possible.
- mesh is obligatorily generated using multinode elements
- water can be entered in the 1st construction stage only and "No water" or "GWT" can only be used
- beams are always in transverse direction impermeable, only the drain along the beam on each side of the beam can be specified
- no point flow is available, the line flow on the borders have only "permeable" or "impermeable" boundary conditions
The data input and calculation is as follows:
- topology is defined the same way as in stress analysis, the finite element mesh is generated
- in the first construction stage in the "Water" frame the pore pressure is specified by entering ground water table
- in the following construction stages are entered: the data for stress analysis, the flow boundary conditions, beam and contact flow parameters, analysis parameters, i.e. phase time and load action
The principle of the numerical solution is here.