Buttons on the toolbar allow the user to change the setting of visualization on the desktop. The toolbar has a different appearance in 2D and 3D mode. The toolbar contains the following buttons:
- Applies the 2D visualization mode.
Move the displayed area
- Moves the current view in any direction - to proceed move mouse in the desired location while keeping the left mouse button pressed.
Rotates the scene
- Rotates the displayed drawing in any direction (3D view) - to move the drawing slide the mouse while pressing the left mouse button.
Shows the marked area
- Shows and scales up the marked area - the area is selected by using the left mouse button.
Modify the scale
- Scales the view so that all objects are visible on the desktop (by pressing the left mouse button).
Pre-defined 3D view
- Sets the predefined 3D view of drawing (3D view).
- Displays the view towards the Z-axis
- Sets the perspective view of drawing (3D view).
- Sets the axonometric view of drawing (3D view).
- The button opens the frame "Modes" for data input and calculations