Creation of the 3D Model from Boreholes
The Geological model can be created only from Boreholes, but this way is more complicated than modelling from interfaces.
When modelling a geological model, the boreholes are subsequently edited. It is necessary to change all incompatible boreholes to a compatible boreholes performing changes of soil layers. Compatible boreholes are added to geological model.
The following examples show the basic procedures for creation and modification of the geological model.
- Process of Creation of a Geological Model
- Creation of a Terrain Model
- Geological Model with Horizontal Layers
- Geological Model with Layers Following the Terrain
- Construction Site Edges - Active Edge
- Edition of Soil Layers
- Creation of Soil Lens
- Creation of a New Layer into the Model
- Modelling of Fault
The "Undo" button is an important program tool. It allows to return back to the original state.