Creation of the 3D Model from Boreholes
The Geological model can be created only from Boreholes, but this way is more complicated than modeling from interfaces.
When modeling a geological model, the boreholes are subsequently edited. It is necessary to change all incompatible boreholes to a compatible boreholes performing changes of soil layers. Compatible boreholes are added to the geological model.
The new boreholes can be used for the modification of the 3D subsoil model.
The following examples show the basic procedures for the creation and modification of the geological model.
- Process of Creation of a Geological Model
- Creation of a Terrain Model
- Geological Model with Horizontal Layers
- Geological Model with Layers Following the Terrain
- Construction Site Edges - Active Edge
- Editing of Soil Layers
- Adding a New Layer into the Model
The "Undo" button is an important program tool. It allows us to return back to the original state.