Layout of Output Protocol
The output protocol can contain an arbitrary number of sections (A).
Each section can contain various tables and columns (B), which are edited using the buttons in the (C) part.
There are three table types:
- header - it is always placed at the beginning of the output protocol, it can be only on the first page or repeats on each page
- footer - it is always placed at the end of the output protocol, it can be only on the last page or repeats on each page
- standard - it is always placed between header and footer
The columns are placed between header and footer on the same level as the standard table.
In case, that section contains more individual parts, it is possible to change their order. However, the basic order must be always respected: Headers -> Standard Tables / Columns -> Footers.
For example, if we want to use a different footer on each side of a protocol, it is necessary to create more sections:
- 1. section: header - columns - footer 1
- 2. section: header - columns - footer 2
On the left side of the picture below, there is a basic layout of the output protocol (header - columns - footer). On the right side of the picture, we inputted the standard table (Drilling) behind the columns and a second footer (Soils legend) at the end of the page - both new parts are colored in blue for better clarity.